A New Beginning
The first phrase i heard after exam finished..."My new life begins..."When you think about it, it's quite true. Right after A level finish, it will be until Feb or March will we get our result. In between then and now, we will find new jobs, experience new things, meet new people, go new places etc. With a new mindset and feeling after putting down the exam burden, we will once again explore who we really are and what kind of person do we really want to be. What kind of person will I be I wonder? I guess I will still let myself be stuck in the mud for now...stop struggling and getting anxious of what i have to do...instead I should probably slowly plan out my future path while getting adequate rest...
Well, right after Bio Paper, I am off to Malaysia. Haha, went to my wai po house in Johor. Summary of the 3 days stay...eat...eat...shopping....eat...LOL! becum a pig when I returned to singapore. Mum bought me a watch and a pair of heel...dunno wat to buy for myself though I see quite a lot of nice things. In the end, I never buy anything with my own money :p Nearly finish "My date with a Vampire 2"...left a few more episode and I finish watching them the third time. On the way back to Singapore, I found something very cool...when we cross the Woodland custom, we go through a double scanner..1st is the passport (which i cannot pass through for the first few time and the guard hhas to come and help me -.-) and then the thumbprint scanner...heng there was no queue at that time so we could slowly take our time getting stuck :p
After I return, straightaway go meet twins to the Anime Fest in Suntec. Met Siya, Zi Shuang, Aldrich and Amirah there...so qiao! Twins got new looks...Samantha dyed her hair then Rebecca straighten hers. Wondering if I should do something to my hair too but I think should wait till I get pay...now no money..haiz. The anime fest was quite interesting...displaying many anime...haha, I went home and watch finish Skip Beat anime and finish the manga as well :) These are some of the photos...the rest in facebook :)





The next day Rashidah and me went to zoo to do CA duty...our nametags are not there :( Haha, anyway, we went to FF and was met with a super large crowd. I think it was a Family Day held by NTUC. I also saw quite a few people our age (18~) waiting for interview in the office...should be intereviewing for jobs in zoo...they all look super nervous...When we went to FF, as usual, we will walk one round first to say hello to all the animals. While the cockroaches, beetles are gone, the display are all replaced with FROGS!! haha, the frogs are look like statue, not moving at all so its easy to point to the tourists their location. Manage to play with a few kids and carry them as well...one little boy is super cute..think at most 2 yrs old...then no matter how i point to him, he cannot see the frogs at the corner :D The sloth has a baby!!! I alway thought that there is only 1 male sloth...then in the end, during feeding time, we saw 3 sloths all together...haha...the rest of the display is the same as usual, except that there is unusually large number of Malay Lace butterfly, flying all above our head..maybe it is their breeding season ^.^?
Hehex, for now...I am resting at home, giving myself a one week break b4 going out to work...休息是为了走更远的路!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home