<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7598240?origin\x3dhttp://dolphinsjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME
ru jin
24th december 90
capricorn
dreams.hope smile.cherish family.friends


LOVES
family
friends
animals
piano
sing
anime
manga
watch tv
sleep

FRIENDS
Glendon
Jia Ling
Jihan
Joel Koh
Jocelyn
Joslyn
Pamela
Pei Yi
Qianz
Vivien
Wan Ting
Yee Teng


REWIND


ARCHIVE


MUSIC


THANKS
Design: sharon
Images pixelgirl


TAG



Now and Then

Nov 13, 2008

Yet Again

Once again, I am trying to start a blog. Haha, but this never last...so let's see how long will it be this time. A level is going to finish...3 more papers to go...after that I am going to malaysia to see my wai po :) So many things I want to learn, to do, to experience this holiday...wish me luck that I can at least accomplise half of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


dreams never end