<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7598240?origin\x3dhttp://dolphinsjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME
ru jin
24th december 90
capricorn
dreams.hope smile.cherish family.friends


LOVES
family
friends
animals
piano
sing
anime
manga
watch tv
sleep

FRIENDS
Glendon
Jia Ling
Jihan
Joel Koh
Jocelyn
Joslyn
Pamela
Pei Yi
Qianz
Vivien
Wan Ting
Yee Teng


REWIND


ARCHIVE


MUSIC


THANKS
Design: sharon
Images pixelgirl


TAG



Now and Then

Nov 15, 2008

Strive On...

Chemistry paper finish ler...now we are only left with bio paper 1 and 3. I have no idea how I have done so far for all the papers...don't think I did that badly but also not sure whether I did well...let's just hope for all the best.

After exams, I am going to work!!! My brother end 'O' levels yesterday and got a job straight after...some F&B production line for pineapple tart..he is going to learn how to make the tarts..hopefully he don't bring/buy them home, I don't really like pineapple tart :p He has been saying about baking since long ago, so I think it's a great experience for him. Maybe he can bake something esle next time then if nice I can help him promote :D

For me, I am hoping that I can get a job at a vet clinic to gain experience. Gonna call all the registered clinics in Singapore one by one, haha. I am also going to give tuitions, relief teaching, volunteer at either SPCA or the dog shelter in Pasir Ris farmway, YEC and also MJC REACH alumni . Going to take driving lessons straight after my birthday and is thinking whether I should try taking life-saving license with my brother. So many things...not sure how to juggle my time yet

Before all these, now let's focus on my biology papers first...must get A!! Paper 2 a bit not safe so must work very/super hard for the rest of the papers. Jia You!!

[p.s next time gonna write about the Cambridge interview...quite an interesting experience :)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


dreams never end